TravPRO Mobile Lands The Caribbean
- Awarded coveted global program to provide a cutting-edge B2B training and sales enablement solution for the entire Caribbean Basin.
- The scope and breadth of this project is unprecedented, a first of its kind.
- Content will cover countries and cultures through the entire region from the Islands, the America’s, and Maya Mexico.
Morristown, NJ, February 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — TravPRO Mobile a global leader in the B2B2C training and sales enablement space, announced it has been selected by the Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association (CHTA) to develop a new training and sales enablement platform to support a new strategy. This project – a first of its kind will focus on positioning the entire Caribbean basin as a whole versus individual countries competing for market share. The new campaign titled True Caribbean is scheduled to launch in multiple markets and languages including English and Spanish, expanding to German, French and Chinese later this year.
Work for True Caribbean solution will include:
- Development of a comprehensive B2B training course sharing the macro story
- Additional content and micro training modules for hotels, attractions and other suppliers to shine a spotlight and introduce more product to sellers,
- And state-of-the-art mobile apps for iOS and Android to enhance training and selling with anytime, anywhere access to ‘just in time’ sales intelligence for the sellers.
“This is a game changer for us,” said founder and CEO Jonathan Cooper. “Being chosen by the CHTA for this ground-breaking program is another clear signal that we have the right solution to help address complex narratives and scale to include stakeholders in ways our competitors just can’t. It’s a huge step forward for both our company and the entire Caribbean region.”
TravPRO’s training and sales enablement tool, the Sales Companion™, is a state-of-the-art digital learning and sales activation platform designed to put critical selling information literally into the agent’s hands on mobile devices (as well as web). Far beyond training, the platform solves for helping retain, promote, explore more product and with cool tools to help convert more sales.
“We went through an exhaustive search to find the best platform to train, engage and activate high producing agents with our newly coordinated True Caribbean strategy,” said Matt Cooper, Chief Marketing Officer at CHTA. “As we evaluated who could handle the scope and depth of this project, TravPRO’s expertise and prior execution really shined through”.
Work has already begun, with anticipated launch in April 2018.
About CHTA: CHTA, founded in 1962, represents the entire spectrum of the hospitality industry’s private sector including 35 national hotel associations across the Caribbean region, over 600 hotel members with approximately 91,000 rooms, and more than 300 supplier companies represented as ‘Allied’ members. CHTA’s Mission is to facilitate the full potential of the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism industry by serving member needs and building partnerships in a socially responsible and sustainable manner.
About TravPRO Mobile: TravPRO Mobile is redefining global B2B2C Training and Sales Enablement. Beyond elevated training, the award-winning Sales Companion™ enables a greater number of sales reps to also more easily retain, promote and convert more bookings though unique content and frictionless mobile app platforms. To find out more visit http://www.travpromobile.com.
VP, Marketing & Client Services
Leave a Reply